September 5, 2011

appreciate what you have


You may not be her first, her last, or her only.
She loved before she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She's not perfect - you aren't either.
And the two of you may never be perfect together.

But if she can makes you laugh,
cause you to think twice,
and admit to being human and making mistakes,
hold onto her and give the most you can.

She may not be thinking of you every second of the day,
but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break -
her heart.

So don't hurt her,
don't change her,
don't analyse and
don't expect more
than she can give.

Smile when she makes you happy.
Let her know when she makes you mad,
and miss her,
when she's not there.




If you need someone to talk, Talk to me.. I might not know the right word to say at the right time..And I can't always find the word to say.. I might not be able to understand your problem.. Nor understand how or what you feel but I promise I will always be around :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hati.mmg payah~ :) KUAT!

♥ CIK TIHA ♥ said...

memang ! buang jek hati mcm tue ~ :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...